Tax Manager - Mixed Taxation
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?
Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?
Want the flexibility to work from one of our many offices across the UK?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Tax Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and actively manage a client portfolio with a high level of client responsibility
- Oversee your team’s portfolios and manage workflow planning
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Work as part of a larger client facing team delivering services to clients
- Provide support to local tax partners and directors
- Develop and inspire other team members
- Increase your experience and look to further your career with support and encouragement from our business tax team
- If required, specific tax technical training is on offer to grow your current taxation experience into this role
Day to day duties
- Provide a range of tax services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities
- Establish strong working relationships with your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings
- Handle and manage the tax compliance process for your nominated clients
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met and oversee a client portfolio to ensure HMRC deadlines are met
- Be actively involved in tax advisory projects, both running projects independently and assisting partners and directors
- Assist in managing the business tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work
What are we looking for?
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified
- Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.