Tax and Legal Services - Tax Acceleration Centre - Tax Advisory - Associate - Beirut
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
PwC Middle East is establishing a new Tax Acceleration Center (TAC) in Lebanon. The Acceleration Center will play a key role in supporting PwC’s Middle East Tax practice, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), international tax structuring (ITS) and local tax advisory.
This is a great opportunity to join a young and professional team, delivering quality tax services and support to PwC’s internal client facing teams across the region. A career within the Tax Acceleration Center will allow you to contribute to delivering the full value of PwC to our clients, and support the growth of our alternative delivery models delivering to our key markets, specifically UAE and KSA.
As PwC continues investing in the region and developing local talent, as an Associate within the Tax Acceleration Center your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in M&A, ITS and local tax advisory projects
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information of incomplete documents
- Update data
- Transcribe information into required electronic formats (where required)
- Review completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Maintain log books or records of activities and tasks
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Participate in all training programs
- Utilization of systems
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics, or any other related field
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office-Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to translate documents into Arabic
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Able to cope under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn and add value
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships, establishing credibility
- Bilingual (English and Arabic)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.