Process Improvement Manager
This role will be responsible for supporting the ICSS Process Improvement Director in assessing and delivering the prioritized improvements across ICSS teams. This will require coordinating with tower GPOs to understand and develop appropriate best practice, support implementation and driving effective governance structure with stakeholders in ICSS. This role would report to ICSS Process Improvement Director, but as there will be considerable focus on GFS processes and policies, the role will work primarily with LOC ICSS Leads, and the GPOs both in GFS and other related functions. Through their knowledge/experience, the ICSS Process Improvement will be able to build strong relationships with GPO teams, develop proposals, influence stakeholders and provide appropriate governance to work to ensure expected delivery and risk mitigation
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years related experience in managing the navigation of decisions and/or their execution through multiple parties in major, matrixed organization.
- Preferred to have prior experience in transformation and/or change programmes
- Ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyse and resolve specific problems
- Ability to manage tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory
- Prior experience in invoice to payment process
- Review of internal and external information (audits, reviews etc.) identify key areas for improvement and priorities accordingly.
- Work with ICSS and GPO organizations to assess the appropriate changes required to operating model, processes (e.g. BSR), systems, policies and resourcing to deliver the improvements.
- Support the creation, implementation and delivery of change projects based on the proposals to deliver the required change. Including training programmes for local teams
- Able to effectively influence customer groups and ensure financial issues are readily resolved and managed by an ability to influence the matrix organization. The role-holder will be accountable for the quality of deliverables and for ensuring that excellence in service delivery is maintained as the External and Internal environments evolve.
- Responsible for supporting the multiple Business customer groups interfacing with numerous Finance Partners and Senior Management Stakeholders.
- Able to communicate with Commercial Finance Partnering teams – ability to influence and form close working relationships with team leaders and their team members.
- Other internal customers such as Corporate Finance, Global Tax, Compliance and external customers such as External Auditors, Tax Service Providers, Tax Bureau Officials
- Ensure proactive and effective co-ordination to deliver first class Financial Management reporting
- The role holder will be responsible for ensuring that the hand-off between the Commercial Finance Partners, In-Country Shared Services and FRA work in a seamless manner where roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- The role holder will need to acquire a solid understanding of GSK financial systems such as SAP and its related extensions along with a comprehensive understanding of GSK / GFS Financial Processes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.