Staff Accountant - Hybrid Work Schedule
Accounting & Finance – Virginia Beach, VA (Hybrid Work Schedule)
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking a Staff Accountant to join its team of finance and accounting professionals. This position will provide accounting, budgeting and financial analysis for CBN and its affiliates.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Strong staff accountant experience in general ledger accounting, account analysis, annual budget preparation and monitoring of variance reporting
- Solid working knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with Epicor Accounting and Quickbooks software preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with all levels of staff
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be an effective team member
- Strong ability to mentor and support additional staff accounting members
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
CBN is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of financial stewardship and is a long-standing member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting our CBN Job Board.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.