Fund Services, Senior Manager
About TMF Group
TMF Jersey’s expertise lies in servicing structures, from the simplest to the most complex. Our experience encompasses partnerships, unit trusts, trusts, private trust companies, SPVs, holding companies, foundations and employee benefit schemes – all within a regulated environment. We fulfil directorships and trusteeships, as well as general and fund administration and accounting. We support cross-border transactions, joint ventures, real estate and private equity investment, capital raising, securitisation, employee incentive plans, asset protection and succession planning. We focus on long-term productive relationships with companies, institutions, real estate and private equity managers, sovereign wealth funds, endowment and pension fund managers, UHNW individuals, entrepreneurs and families – from around the globe.
- Take responsibility for a team and a book of entities
- Ensuring completion of client deliverables in a timely manner
- Undertake “B” signatory or “A” if appropriate, responsibilities for the Company and provide cover to other sections when required
- Act as a lead client contact, chair service calls/KPI meetings, and lead preparations for Board Meetings
- Provide assistance with the interview process of new recruits
- Provide assistance with new business enquiries and client onboarding, including networking with key intermediaries
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Train junior staff members reporting to them
- Promote and support the goals of the Company
- Lead on client quarterly/annual fee collections
- Arrange regular team meetings and when necessary, one to one meetings with team members in order to develop individuals
- Ensure all work carried out by the team complies with the Fund’s documentation, the company’s policies and procedures and any regulatory requirements
- Ensure that the rules, regulations and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between individual members of the team
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner, seeking guidance when necessary
- Responsibility for leading on client portfolio
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company
- Make positive suggestions as to how effective changes can be made to improve the procession of the workflow
- Undertake and assist with the other sections workloads as necessary and when required
- Ensure all team time is recorded correctly onto the time recording system on a weekly basis
- Monitor and control all incoming communication to ensure that it is directed to an appropriately skilled member of the team
- Oversee and control all outgoing communications to ensure correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is to a high standard, adhering to 4-eyes review at all times
- Oversee work to a high standard to maintain the Company’s corporate image
- Attend all relevant training courses to ensure ongoing professional development
- Comply with all of the Company’s procedures and policies
- Ensure personal compliance with policies and regulations
Key Business Expertise:
- Previous management experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative department
- A qualification relevant to the administration of Private Equity Funds as well as trust and company administration
- Ideally certificate in offshore administration or equivalent
- Education and qualifications’ to at least ‘A’ level standard (essential)
- Education to degree level in a relevant subject (desirable)
- Desirable – a professional qualification such as ICSA, ACCA or ACA
What's in it for you?
- Private Medical insurance for self & family – which includes GP visits & eye tests
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Defined contribution non-contributory pension scheme – Employer contribution - 10%
- Fitness Club membership - £275 per year (receipts based)
- Make an impact - Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
- Be part of One TMF - you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- A world of opportunity - The opportunities to work in other TMF global offices.
Applications close: 26 Oct 2023 GMT Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.