Accounts Receivable & Intercompany Reconciliation (Intern)
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers, and for a sustainable future.
We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to progress.
Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, orientation, and background. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Financial Order to Cash Internship Program
BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly more than 1000 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Order Management Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
Within Financial Order to Cash we handle Treasury Operations and Customer Credit risk management for the region Asia Pacific, as well as Accounts Receivables, Collection, Intercompany Reconciliation and Business Partner Master Data, adding value to the full financial cash end-to-end process of the BASF companies in Asia Pacific.
The internship program is available all year long and here’s what you can expect
- Overview and understand of Accounts Receivable Processes including the accounting and local statutory requirements from APAC.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work and operations in a global business services environment
- Guidance, coaching and feedback from supervisors on performance which help you learn and shape your working style
About The Role
- Process ARIR daily task and support prepare necessary ARIR KPIs reporting
- Support in generate relevant audit documents or reports for Year-End and perform customer reconciliation per request from Auditor or customers and engagement with various business units
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance & Business
- Able to commit 6 months internship.
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence
- Willing to work at Menara TM, Bangsar (next to Kerinchi LRT station)
- Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
- In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
- You will be contacted for interview if you are shortlisted for the position. In any case, we will retain your profile in our database for future opportunities
For more information about BASF Internship Program, please click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.