Intern, Credit Risk Management (Mandarin Speaker)
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers, and for a sustainable future.
We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to progress.
Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, orientation, and background. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF!
The internship program is available all year long and here’s what you can expect
- A rewarding internship journey with tasks and projects that enable you to transfer your theoretical skills to a real business environment and gain exposure to diverse parts of the Customer Credit Risk Management (CCRM).
- You will be able to explore digital technologies such as credit automation
- Collaborative and multicultural atmosphere where you are an essential team player to support colleagues and managers in a wide range projects and activities
- Guidance, coaching and feedback from supervisors on performance which help you learn and shape your working style
- To manage following credit management tasks:
- Perform and support order management task especially for prepayment customers
- Prepare necessary reporting and monitoring of CCRM KPIs
- Support other credit management tasks such as input customer data (include financial statement) in BASF system and perform financial analysis
- Ad-hoc support on ongoing CCRM projects such as smart credit optimizer and other improvement projects
- Able to commit a 6-month internship
- Students of bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Proficient in oral and written in Mandarin and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence
- Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
- In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
- You will be contacted for interview if you are shortlisted for the position. In any case, we will retain your profile in our database for future opportunities
For more information about BASF Internship Program, please click here .
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.