Intern, Accounting (Mandarin Speaker) 1
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF!
Objectives of the Position
- Provide Accounts Payable's related support to deliver AP services to BASF companies in Asia Pacific in accordance to Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in compliance with BASF policies, Financial Reporting Compliance (FRC), local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
- To coordinate, train and support the Analyst in performing Accounts Payable's payment process related function.
- Assist and support Payment Manager in daily task, implementation of project initiatives as when required.
To support Request fulfilment activities in planning and administration. Depending on business needs, your day-to-day role will include any of the following:
- Support in delivering automation effort across teams to simplify work processes
- Participate in improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines
- Assist the team in tactical projects according to the objectives
- Administrative management and coordination of P2P initiatives and activities
- Prepare documentation and presentation slides for assigned initiatives and activities
- Support in assisting unit’s operational task as and when is required
- Able to commit a minimum of 6 months internship from January 2023 onwards
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Linguistics, or any related disciplines
- A good team player with high level of maturity and independence
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must as you will be supporting China market
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.