Purchase-to-Pay Freight Cost (Associate Analyst) - Korean Speaker_6 Months Contract
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers, and for a sustainable future.
We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to progress.
Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, orientation, and background. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF!
Objectives of the Position
- The Purchase To Pay provides invoice verification services for Inbound / Outbound supply chain activities.
- It is the focal point for the relevant invoice verification activities before payment is initiated to the service providers.
- The analyst, will execute the process with a consistent high level of service to be able to meet the growing needs of the businesses in Asia Pacific
Operations and Performance:
- Check and verify inbound and outbound invoices against contracted / approved Spot rates from service providers according to guidelines
- Coordinate with service providers / local country Supply Chain / Finance teams for invoice clarifications and corrections to avoid service interruptions
- Provide full and accurate supporting documents to Finance team for vendor payment
- Understand charging mechanism and process for relevant Supply Chain services
- Participate proactively in new workflows or process improvements for on time and accurate verification services
- Identify risk related to the process and propose mitigations
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Support and provide documents for internal and external audit purpose
- Bachelor degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or Finance and Accounting.
- 2-4 years relevant experience in Purchase to pay, supply chain management/ shipping management, including hands-on experience in dealing with logistics service provider and shipping invoice handling.
- Supply Chain Management or Finance and Accounting /process knowledge, SAP Transportation Management experience, including hands-on experience in operational shipping / logistics management, good communication skills.
BASF Asia-Pacific Service Centre was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the regional service hub has approximately 1,100 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Around 111,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio comprises six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €87.3 billion in 2022. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchange in Frankfurt (BAS) and as American Depositary Receipts (BASFY) in the U.S. Further information at www.basf.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.