AP specialist - MNC high-tech manufacturer brand
Fantastic career platform, huge growth potential
Friendly work environment and good location
Our client is a high-tech manufacturing group. They are one of the profitable companies in its vast growing, government supported industry. With more than 10 manufacturing sites and offices around world, they provide hi-tech electronic products to their clients and hold. You will work closely with a group of creative, diverse and energetic colleagues.
- Understand Tri-party funding arrangement and implement in daily operation.
- Coordinate financial partners to ensure smooth processing of payment under current wholesale funding approach
- BAD discounting daily operation on E-banking
- Manage Vehicle Qualification Certificates (VQC) process and trouble shooting.
- Dealers credit limit recommendation and prepare for network credit limit annual review
- Monthly Interest subsidy calculation and quarterly validation with external audit
- System project UAT and maintenance
- Monthly and ad-hoc report preparation
- Dealer credit forecast and management
- Review and negotiate with financial partners about financing agreements.
- Review and monitor financial partners performance in accordance with agreement requirement, timely communicate with financial partners for performance improvement.
- Bachelor degree or above with Finance / Business related education background
- 3 years AP working experience in either Finance, Treasury
- Understanding the Bank Acceptance and Loan knowledge in China business practice is preferred
- Excellent communication skill to communicate with different stakeholders, fluent in English and Chinese.
- Pro-active in problem identification and solving
- Competitive base salary + social benefits
- MNC organisation with a reputable brand
- Excellent work environment
- CBD Location
By submitting an application for this role, you agree to Michael Page collecting your personal data (possibly sensitive data), sharing it with third parties and where applicable exporting it to parties outside of mainland China.