Audit Assistant Manager/ Manager/ Senior Manager
We are a medium size international firm of accountants and consultants with approximately 30,000 employees in 600 offices and represented across 110 countries.
- Fast track career progression to be outstanding leaders Great exposure to the varied clientele of a progressive firm Personal development and enhancement of professional skill sets Individual mentored program with experienced practicing accountants
Working with our Partners and Directors, you will be in a leadership role delivering quality service to our clients and identifying new opportunities for the Firm. We provide excellent development for our people, and there are opportunities for admission to partnership within a short period of time for the right candidates.
- Lead a team of audit professionals and manages a portfolio of audit clients Plan, execute and complete audit engagements Work closely with Audit Partners and Directors on client and engagement management Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and in developing new business opportunities Assist in the development and enhancement of professional skill sets under an individually tailored mentored learning and development program Participate and contribute to management meeting as to work processes, HR Policies, technical and professional updates and learning and development initiatives
- A recognised Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent
- At least 4 years (Assistant Manager)/ 6 years (Manager)/ 8 years (Senior Manager) of relevant working experience, preferably with large/ medium size public auditing firms
- Experience in the shipping industry is an advantage