Regional Assistant Tax Manager (Contractor) - Healthcare MNC
This role is responsible for tax filings and compliance, including ensuring accuracy and timeline of tax filing and payment, in compliance with local regulations.
Our client is a global provider of medical technologies. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, our client is continuously expanding business on China market.
- Manage outsourced compliance process, coordinating with shared service, BPO & local finance teams
- Cooporate with Regional Tax Manager to track and assess tax risks
- tax audits
- analysis and validation of accounts and reserves
- Support the Regional Tax Manager on projects as needed
- Liaise with third party suppliers on tax provision calculations for reporting
- Assist Regional Tax Manager in cooperation with HQ Tax and Regional management on relevant tasks
- 3-5 years' experience, preferred with experience in MNCs, manufacturing, healthcare
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or Accounting, Economics or related, CPA / CTA is a plus
- Hands on experience with tax filing, provision and reporting
- SAP experience preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Regional and Global exposure
- Fantastic career platform, which has long-term development prospect
- Downtown location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ling Xu at +86 21 6062 3059.