Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager
As part of an experienced management team, you will be responsible for carrying out audits and accounts production for a diverse portfolio of clients spanning various sectors. The client base comes from a wide range of industries, exposing you to different business landscapes.
This firm is one of the leading large independent firms across Yorkshire. Over the years, they have continued strong and long-standing relationships with thousands of clients. They know exactly the sort of challenges that businesses face. They are all about taking ownership, solving problems, and coming up with creative and bespoke solutions.
The team have vast experience and knowledge in tax advisory, business advisory, audit, and compliance, but are also embracing what the future will bring in terms of digitalisation and new technologies.
- Lead teams in planning, executing, and completing audits.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across different industries.
- Coordinate and project manage staff resources for assignments.
- Report directly to the director on engagements.
- Assist in managing the team's financial performance, including fee agreements, billing, cash collections, and monitoring work progress.
- Contribute to coaching, mentoring, and appraising staff.
ProfileACA or ACCA qualifiedProven track record of audit and accountancy experienceExcellent written and verbal communication skillsIT literacy and good working knowledge of accounting softwareSelf-motivation and a proactive and positive attitude to learn and developExperience of coaching junior members of audit staff on-site
Job OfferYour birthday off every yearEmployee assistance programLife assurance cover (4 x annual salary)Long service awardsFlexible workingEnhanced maternity and paternity paySalary sacrifice schemeCompetitive salariesComprehensive development, management, and leadership training programmes as well as apprenticeships and trainee-ships at all levels