Accounts Semi Senior
Room for significant career progression within an established Accountancy firm. A chance to gain knowledge in all aspects of general practice.
This firm is one of the leading large independent firms across Yorkshire and based in the heart of Leeds. For over 100 years, they have continued strong and long-standing relationships with thousands of clients. They know exactly the sort of challenges that businesses face. They are all about taking ownership, solving problems, and coming up with creative and bespoke solutions.
- To assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for a various range of clients.
- To assist with preparation of year end financial statements/accounts for a range of unincorporated businesses
- Using a variety of accounting software IRIS, Xero, Quickbooks, SAGE etc
- To report on a timely and accurate manner to client queries
- Completion of corporate, personal and partnership tax returns
- Management accounts (experience would be advantageous)
- VAT return preparation and ad hoc bookkeeping
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Xero, Sage, Accounting and Taxation software
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/AAT
- Experience working in an Accountancy practice
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills
- Annual salary review
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 37.5 hours per week
- Full study support
- Hybrid working
- Birthday off every year