Audit Semi Senior
You will be working with a wide range of privately owned businesses across a variety of sectors including financial services, charity, real estate, retail, technology and manufacturing. Clients vary from entrepreneurial start-ups to large international groups.
A stand out and very well established Accountancy firm with over 100 years of expertise providing a personal service to tailor their clients financial needs across various disciples. A fantastic firm moving with the times and keeping fresh by boasting hybrid working and excellent financial and well being benefits to all of their employees. A superb training firm that support their staff, and encourage developments in both technical and soft skills training. The firms low staff turnover rate is a testament to the culture of the team and the firm.
- Carrying out the planning, fieldwork and completion of the audit (statutory and CASS audits) in accordance with auditing standards and the firm's own approach and methodology.
- Preparing accounts, including consolidated accounts under UK GAAP or IFRS.
- Preparing and reviewing audit working papers and financial statements.
- Identifying and communicating audit findings and recommendations to senior team members and clients.
- Collaborating effectively with clients to ensure a smooth audit process.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of audit methodologies and procedures.
- Actively participating in professional development opportunities and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of accounting and audit standards.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an audit role within a UK-based accountancy practice.
- Part-Qualified ACA / ACCA
- Have strong audit bias with experience of both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development.
- A supportive and inclusive working environment.
- Flexible working arrangements to promote work-life balance.
- Generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
- A range of employee perks, including social events and health and well being initiatives.