The Payroll Administrator is a full-time, permanent position.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a very established business.
My client are one of the Uk's top 10 firms, who are based in Crawley.
Responsibilities for the Payroll Administrator:
- Assisting with the running of monthly payrolls.
- Calculating adjustments required
- Checking calculations and input of other team members
- Assist with end of period payroll reporting
- Ensuring all staff are correctly sited
- Liaise with People Team, staff, and local office Partners on payroll matters
- Processing company benefits reports
- Processing flexible working amendments
- Processing staff starting and returning from maternity/shared parental leave in accordance with firm's policies, including Alabaster calculations where required
- Producing maternity payment schedule for staff starting maternity leave
- Updating sickness
A successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator:
- Payroll experience is essential
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Good benefits package