Senior Manager, Performance Reporting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property, security and procurement.
Within Financial Services, the Group Financial Reporting & Analysis (FR&A) team provides financial support to the CEO, CFO, Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Board. The team’s areas of focus include:
- Performance Reporting – performance analysis, monthly management reporting for the Group and Profit Announcement reporting to shareholders
- Planning and Forecasting – ownership of the Group’s Planning & Forecasting process, strategic and ad-hoc analysis
- Group Reporting – co-ordination of the Annual Report to shareholders
- Decision Support – strategic projects, insight development and ad-hoc analysis
- Accounting Policy – specialist accounting advice on transactions and maintenance of accounting policy
The purpose of the role is to help deliver the strategic agenda for FR&A – Performance Reporting with a particular focus on external profit announcements, monthly executive leadership team financial dashboard and ad hoc analysis/projects. This will involve delivering value-adding, insightful reporting and analysis to the Board, CEO, CFO, ELT, Executive General Manager Group Finance and Group Treasurer relating to the strategic direction and performance of the Group.
Do work that matters
- Part of the team that is responsible provide robust and insightful management financial information and disclosures to senior stakeholders both externally and internally, including investors, equity analysts, the CBA Board, CEO, CFO and Executive Committee.
- Assist with driving team goals and priorities including special projects, P&L deep dives and other ad-hoc analysis
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive discussion, and deliver value-add analysis of all Group businesses for the Executive Committee and Board
- Business partnering for selected Business Units, Support Units and subject matter experts to deliver a deep commercial understanding of the business, providing value-add insights and analysis
- Build and maintain productive relationships with Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders
- Help drive out productivity improvements across our key Group processes
- Contribute to a strong and vibrant team culture
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, innovative and able to drive results
- Advanced Excel / modelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
If this opportunity sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 15/10/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.