Manager - Strategy Consulting - EYP (HCMC Office)
Strategy and Transaction (SaT) works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. SaT brings together a world-class strategy practice in EY-Parthenon, an unmatched Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) capability and the deep Tax expertise delivered via International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS). Given the longstanding and deep relationships of these competencies with our clients, our sub-service lines will allow our practice to drive further growth to an already successful practice and continue to be key drivers of innovation within our business.
The EY-Parthenon team in EY Consulting Vietnam focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Value Creation and Restructuring. This high-performing team has grown rapidly over the last two years.
- Strategy unlocks our clients’ full potential by helping them answer their most complex strategic questions. We rely upon rigorous fact-based analysis and deep sector expertise to deliver insights that provoke unconventional thinking. We help clients create customized and actionable strategies, and then we help to make them happen.
- Transaction Strategy and Execution assist clients to integrate acquired assets and businesses, providing strategic transaction advice and supporting execution to attain the value proposition contained in the strategic decision-making process.
- Turnaround and Restructuring provides leadership to rapidly solve, execute and ultimately transform the outcome during urgent, critical and complex situations.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with business-related majors (finance, accounting, economics, business administration…) from reputable universities abroad in English-speaking countries, especially from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand; or from reputable universities in Vietnam.
- Work experience (at least 5 years) in management consulting / corporate finance / audit or any similar field at Big 4 and/or multinational companies, foreign companies based in Vietnam, international organizations, big domestic corporations (preferred in Consumer/Retail/Distribution, Agriculture, Construction Materials, Digital Business, E-commerce,...industry)
- MBA degree and professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, would be key advantages
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and experience in leading small to medium-sized teams, project management experience is a plus
- Proficiency in office software suites, especially PowerPoint and Excel for finance
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.