Investment Fund Analyst #229133
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a member of Investment Analytics team within the Institutional Clients (IC) business area, you will provide valuable contribution to the reporting teams of CS Asset Servicing. Our aim is to make sure our clients (fund sponsors), investors and other stakeholders, i.e. financial regulatory authorities, are being well informed about our products. That is about their valuations, performance, risk/reward metrics, exposures and costs. We are fully transparent and adhere to EU II/ and Swiss Fidleg regulations. By joining Asset Servicing that manages hundreds of funds of Assets under Management (AuM) of approximately 900 Billion CHF (domiciled in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Ireland), you will become an important part in rollout our Mutual Funds Regulatory and Marketing Documents as well as Investment Analytics platform and considerable reinforcement to this part of our portfolio. Your impact will enable us as a unit to provide professional service towards our client, in line with expectations of both markets and their regulators.
Your future colleagues
We are a diverse and sophisticated team of specialists - currently based in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Poland and Ireland, with varied backgrounds within the finance, fund management and overall collective investment industry. We are dedicated and hardworking and driven by excellence and a desire to contribute to change. Whilst we are used to working independently, a collaborative and strong team spirit is important to us. We are not afraid to ask questions, to challenge the status quo and do not shy away from problems, indeed we thrive on new challenges. We work with a high degree of integrity, attention to detail and pride in our work, and are looking for a colleague who shares our passion, high standards and values. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We work in a hybrid model - presence in the office (Wroclaw) 2/3 days per week is required.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals.
As our future colleague, you will bring with you:
- Developed skill-set and proven relevant experience in Mutual, Fund of Fund, Hedge Fund product exposure. Understanding of other alternative, private equity funds would be an asset.
- Overall, at least 1 year of proven experience in financial, investment fund industry (we are also open for candidates experienced in people management)
- Interest in understanding the regulatory requirements around investment fund industry and the topics related to risk management. Understanding of concrete legal frameworks would be appreciated and considered additional asset.
- Proven knowledge in MS programs (Excel, Access). Capabilities in End User Computing (SQL, VBA) would be an additional asset.
- Highly motivated and results oriented personality of a team-player who can easily collaborate within the team and with different stakeholders within international environment.
- Outstanding communication skills. Excellent command of English (written and verbal). German skill would be an advantage.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and communities within Credit Suisse
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.