The selected candidate will form part of a growing Depositary Team in Malta. The selected candidate will be responsible for the delivery of Depositary Services, focusing on the following specific duties:
- Ensuring compliance in relation to the Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive and MFSA Regulations with a focus on the following depositary functions
- Cash Monitoring
- Review of alternative fund structures.
- Answering client and third-party queries.
- Performing client onboarding and handling client acceptance and due diligence processes.
- Completing ad-hoc project work as part of the local or international business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a subject related to financial services;
- Recently graduated (some prior experience in regulated financial services, considered an advantage);
- Ability to build relationships with clients and key stakeholders both internal and external;
- Fluency in English (Czech/Italian/French is considered an advantage);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel etc.;
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple deadlines;
- Ability to actively problem solve and apply critical thought;
- Passion for learning and professional development;
- Ability to work as part of a local team and remotely in an international capacity.
Our team is multinational and collaborative and our corporate language is English.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world-leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,500 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration, and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative. Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders, and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets, and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
This role is based on Malta. Our team is multinational and collaborative and our corporate language is English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.