Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced professional to fulfill the Senior Accountant role within our Internal Accounting team.
- Finance / Accounting degree.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with tax compliance and statutory reporting.
- Certified Chartered accountant (member of “CECCAR”), an advantage.
- Solid statutory accounting, reporting and tax knowledge(experience with Ord. 170/2015 an advantage).
- Strong knowledge of local accounting standards (local GAAP)
- Good command of English (both written and spoken).
- Computer literacy: MS Office suite (Excel, Outlook), SAP FI or ERP (an advantage).
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- International business exposure, working in a multi-cultural environment and global organizations.
- Excellent team player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong focus on efficiency.
- Motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to develop skills.
- Communicates clearly important information’s to management.
- Customer service orientation.
- The selection process will include test session (tax, accounting and excel) and interview
Your future role
Selected person will be allocated to at least one legal entity within our core business and will be responsible of:
- Preparation and posting of journal entries (GL adjustments, intercompany, accruals, fixed assets), ensure accounting books comply with local statutory requirements and accepted policies and procedures (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel expenses, banking processes).
- Work with different charts of accounts and their mapping and analytical structure.
- Prepare month-end close to ensure that statutory closing is prepared timely to enable submission of corporate reporting.
- Balance sheet and P&L reconciliations.
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements.
- Preparation IFRS reporting package for group consolidation.
- Tax and other compliance (VAT, CIT, PIT, WHT, SAF-T, BNR, statistics).
- Professional Boddy Reporting.
- Actively involved in yearly audits.
- Support business professional with different ad-hoc requests.
- Follow and keep track of all the projects allocated.
- Initiate continuous improvements to systems and processes to ensure optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
What we offer
Great perspective for your career
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
*We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit www.deloitte.ro and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.