Intern - Australia Recruitment Drive 2023
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
At certain point of your studies you are making decisions about your future career considering all kinds of information, listening to friends and close people, but there is nothing like your own experience. An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community. Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued member of the team, with graduate level responsibility. You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do and you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups. Whichever business area you choose, we’re sure you’ll find this a worthwhile investment of your time. Be it the clients; the people; the networks; or the social events, you’ll be surprised at the skills you’ll develop and how much you’ll learn. Opportunity is at the heart of a career at PwC and our Internship offers just that.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum Academic Requirement: Pursuing degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Studying at universities in Australia
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.