Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting
- Client Valuation Reporting includes multiple client segments: Corporate ERISA, Not-for-Profit, Public Funds, and Wealth Management
- Each segment has 5-6 Senior Analysts who report to a Team Lead and 1-2 Technical Coordinators who, along with the Team Lead, report to the Section Manager
- You will be part of a team who is highly supportive of one another and frequently share ideas, training, and general conversation!
- We havea diverse team of knowledge, experience, and skills which help us surround client needs and create innovative solutions
- Supportive Management Team who strive to improve processes, develop partner growth, and maintain work-life balance
- Works in tandem with other Analysts, Consultants, and Team Leaders from multiple Northern Trust partner areas to analyze, validate, and prepare client reporting
- Reviews and maintains all deadlines, written procedures, and projects for assigned client relationships
- Monitors daily exceptions, reports, and reviews other applications to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all client information
- Delivers client reporting on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis per the clients’ service agreements
- Escalates relevant and critical issues to management and all required partner areas in a timely manner
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Interfaces with clients to determine service requirements while independently evaluating and responding to client inquires
The Minimum Qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Must reside in or near Chicago and have the ability to report into the office three days weekly (**Tuesday is mandatory and the second day is flexible)
- Excellent oral and written communication along with strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Highly flexible, adaptable team player that can also work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
The Ideal Qualifications:
- Strong Financial and/or Accounting understanding and being versed in market trends and concepts
- 1-3 years of work experience in the Financial Services Industry or progress toward an Advanced Degree or Certification (MBA, Masters in Finance/Accounting/Related field, CPA, CFA, etc.)
- Client facing experience with the ability to present detailed concepts to a large audience
- Advance to expert Microsoft Excel skills
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people. Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.