Associate - Tax, Financial Services (Transfer Pricing) (2024 Grads)
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaitsOur global transfer pricing practice is recognized as a market leader in advising on relevant aspects of intercompany transactions. We offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals.
Join our transfer pricing professionals to help clients build, manage, document, review and defend transfer pricing policies and processes — aligning them with business strategy. You’ll work with organizations to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today’s businesses and help companies achieve the highest potential.
Your key responsibilities
- Preparing transfer pricing policy, planning reports and documentation to substantiate transfer pricing position taken
- Assisting with application for and negotiation of rulings and Advanced Pricing Agreements (APAs) where clients would like up-front certainty on transfer pricing positions
- Transfer pricing planning, including Operating Model Effectiveness, projects that seek to obtain tax benefits from business restructuring
- Acting as the preferred advisor to multinational companies, addressing ad hoc transfer pricing queries
Skills and attributes for success
- Analyzing information, applying economic and financial knowledge to client situations, and developing effective approaches to clients' financial circumstances
- Taking a lead in developing recommendations and implementation plans
- Developing and delivering transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely, responsive services and work products, and identify opportunities for transfer pricing and other services
- Managing transfer pricing engagements and business development initiatives
- Assisting in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Build strong internal relationships within the transfer pricing team and across other services
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in economics, finance, law or accountancy
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed Resume
- Copy of Highest Academic Certification and Transcripts
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
To learn more about careers in EY, please visit Careers at EY or connect with us on social media (Facebook or Instagram) to hear from our people about their EY careers.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world todayFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.