Senior Associate - Capital Project & Infrastructure
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Be part of the 600 professionals throughout the PwC IGU global practice working on more than 800 infrastructure projects across the globe. The Capital Projects & Infrastructure team provides financial advisory services to the capital projects and infrastructure sectors as diverse as economic infrastructure (transportation and energy) to social infrastructure (health and education) to real estate to construction and engineering sectors. The IGU team helps clients on equity and debt raising, debt re-financing, public-private partnership (PPP) arrangements and complex procurement.
Be the one making a difference by being part of the team that offers:
- Project finance advice to private and public sector clients
- Project financing identification, structuring and arrangement
- Development of concept papers, feasibility studies, bid submissions
- Assistance to private and public sector clients to manage the PPP procurement process
- Financial modelling/structuring
- Economic advisory services
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience with a background in accounting, corporate finance, investment banking, corporate strategy and restructuring
- Strong business and client relationship network
- Ability to see the “big picture” with good business acumen
- Aptitude to originate and execute deals
- Excellent communication (written and oral), good people and client servicing skills
- A solution-oriented mindset and critical eye for detail
- Solid technical abilities in financial analysis, valuation and financial modelling
- In depth knowledge of capital markets and regulatory environment (Securities Commission’s guidelines, Bursa Securities regulations and Companies Act
- Good tertiary qualifications (CPA, CA, CFA, MBA will be highly regarded)
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.