Core Operations, Associate 2
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
Loan Trade processing, confirmation and lifecycle management. Within this global middle office team your role will involve interaction with teams in the US, India and EMEA. key assist and complete all their daily tasks within the required deadlines. Below are the core daily tasks:
Trade File Processing
- Processing trade file transmitted by the Fund daily on trade-date.
- Verifying loan trades to LMA/LSTA documentation and processing trade settlement based on funding memos.
Trade Lifecycle management
- Verifying and processing of loan lifecycle such as Interest, Paydowns, PIK, Drawdowns to agent notices.
- To review and resolve daily reconciliation breaks by liaising the client and NAV teams as required.
- Ensuring Loans are pricing in accordance with the pricing matrix.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Working knowledge of financial products
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Experience in SSC’s Geneva application a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience
- Geneva Experience
$43,680 - $62,400 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.