Legal Entity Controller, ENO #229145
Production of the monthly US GAAP Financial-Statements by performing standard month close activities and ledger validation. Understanding the entity numbers and preparing the analytical review for the global LERP meeting. Perform the account ownership reconciliations and sign off.
Coordinating with product control, auditors and Tax department on an ad-hoc basis. Production of annual IFRS GAAP published financial-statements. Having an understanding of the regulatory reporting process and ensuring that a hand off of the financial numbers to the regulatory group.
Perform SOX controls and ensure adequate documentation to support the performance.
Review of New Business transactions and the setting of new business ‘conditions’ to the upstream owners including front office, operations and product control. Preparation of management reporting pack on a monthly basis.
Preparation and review of various disclosures and reports. These include, for example, disclosures required for US GAAP and regulatory reporting purposes, preparation and/or review of monthly/quarterly analytics and variance commentaries, annual Statutory Financial Statements under IFRS/Local GAAP, in implementation and testing of various new policy/accounting standards as applicable; implementation, and testing of various financial systems projects to improve data quality and efficiency; New Business initiatives requiring close collaboration with other functions and support areas; have an ability to effectively work with both internal and external auditors as required; and, interact and collaborate with various functions such as Product Control, Operations, Tax, IT, Auditors and Front Office in a truly global environment. You also assist senior management with various addhoc requests and various bank vide projects.
Your future colleagues
The team is a well-diversified and consists of junior accountants which will be led by an AVP. The wider APAC team consists of about 45-50 members and is led by 5 VPs and a Director.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals.
Qualified accountant or an MBA Finance with relevant experience and additional skills as follows
- A Chartered Accountant degree or an equivalent educational background with 0 to 3 year of experience in accounting, Auditing experience in a recognized firm will be preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Essbase and HFM would be advantageous
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to comfortably present to senior management.
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance.
- Ability to handle the team and be a people manager with a leadership qualities to lead the team
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.