Interim FP&A Analyst
About the Role
We are a global market leader, with revenues of c.£26bn, in food services to consumers in business and industry, healthcare, education, sport & leisure and the remote and offshore environments. We bring together the combined strength of operations in around 40 countries, with more than 500,000 employees, to deliver the same superior standards to millions of people every day.
We have an exciting new role in our Global FP&A team based at our head offices in Chertsey.
Please note: This role is a 12-month FTC, with a start date for September/October 2023.
- Reviewing and investigating variances and trends across the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows
- Assist in the production of monthly business performance packs/briefing material
- Preparing analysis and presentations for budgets, forecasts and reforecasts
- Supporting the Group FP&A team, including the FP&A managers across various activities – including external analysis for the Group Investor Relations team
- Supporting the wider Group Finance Team during the year end & half year process
- Providing analysis for external auditors
- Continuously seeking ways to improve and provide better analysis of the business
- Improve data quality & speed of analysis by supporting the ongoing development of technology capabilities (e.g. Power BI)
- Producing ad hoc analysis and involvement in project work/initiatives.
The successful FP&A Analyst candidate will:
- Be team-orientated; excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop collaborative relationships at all levels in the organisation
- Have a strong sense of personal ownership, commitment and accountability with ability to work independently in an agile environment
- Demonstrate excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- Have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with an interest in utilising technology to improve efficiency (e.g. Power BI)
- Ideally have Financial Modelling and HFM experience (desirable, not essential)
- Ideally have experience of working in a similar sized company and FP&A team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.