Analyst - Accounts Payable
Performance of the Invoice Verification and Validation key processes such as:
- Tasks related to the Invoice Verification end to end process for IOL onboarded suppliers, including providing in-depth issue resolution of invoicing problems, prepare analysis, updates and presentations as required and drive for corrective actions
- Invoice Validation (for selected IT Vendors including SITI) which includes preparation of prediction and trend analysis, facilitating discussion with the business and understanding the IT charges. Ensure that the activity is timely executed to detect and recover potential billing leakages
- Perform over-all Invoice Care for invoices of selected IT vendors, ensuring on-time payment and minimal overdue. Facilitate and lead discussion related to the resolution of queries, disputes and issues, both raised by the IVV Team and other stakeholders, surrounding non-payment of invoices
- Timely preparation of monthly and quarterly Accrual advice needed by the business for planning and budget management.
- Educate Shell businesses, IOL onboarded Suppliers and other ItP key players in the use of IOL Tool, and principles of Requisition-to-Pay and on-time payment.
- Timely and accurate execution of Invoice Verification activities such as accomplishment of pre-cycle checklist, MRD simplification, execution of manual and automated verification, analysis of loading errors and rule code failures and lead supplier discussion for issues encountered during the Invoice verification cycle.
- Preparation of Monthly validation reports and sending this out to the business for their further review and approval.
- Effective performance of invoice care through timely checking of invoice status, and coordinating with the right parties in ensuring progress is obtained to achieve on-time payment including the monitoring the credit/debit matching process, supporting legal entities in the correct matching of cancellations and resubmissions through the monthly billing cycle; responsible for the Monthly Overdue, issue resolution around non- payment of invoices, prioritized chasing as part of their overdue management role. Ensure to Update Invoice and Query trackers for the Monthly Service Performance reporting to the business.
- Thorough checking of IT charges for the purpose of recovering billing leakages.
- Log query/dispute in the IOL and Resolve tool with concise reason and contains the relevant information.
- Monitor the resolution of the queries being logged which will require regular communication with internal and external stakeholders from different Shell organizations through setting up of recurring calls and/or meetings.
- Assist in following-up the respective SOLs in obtaining the organization approval that is required prior to service entry creation
- Preparation of Monthly and quarterly reports by WD-7. This is to ensure review will be conducted by the approvers and will also give ample time for their approval prior posting.
- Facilitate weekly/monthly recurring calls with key stakeholders such as business approvers, demand planners and with other FO Teams.
- Continuous education, training and support of Shell businesses, suppliers and key players in the use of IOL tool, logging invoice/contractual disputes within IOL, identification of missing invoices including provision of copies and reporting of overdue invoices and performing overdue reporting and on time payment.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements; look for opportunities for simplification & automation within the process
- Assists the IVV Specialists in addressing escalated issues
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.