Tax Broker / Financial Advisory (m/f/x)
Do you want to support Deloitte Broker GmbH in brokering transaction insurance in the M&A and private equity environment? Our Broker team brings its expertise to diverse projects related to tax risks and W&I insurance around the M&A life cycle. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as a Tax Broker (m/f/x).
Locations:Munich and Frankfurt (Main).Your impact:
As a Tax Broker (m/f/x), you will help clients find the best insurance cover for tax risks they face and help them mitigate and manage those risks.
- Evaluation: In this position, you will conduct a first assessment of tax risks and check whether these may be insurable.
- Modeling: You will then draft and present likely insurable tax risks to insurers in the market.
- Underwriting: Coordinating and facilitating the underwriting while supporting the client and their advisers with policy negotiations are other core tasks.
- Client acquisition: In addition, you will be involved with client acquisition and prepare and hold presentations on the broker services Deloitte provides.
- Support: You will support clients with claim notifications under concluded W&I or tax liability policies when a client incurs a loss.
- Very good bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in M&A tax advisory is desired
- Relationship builder with an established network of contacts with business tax advisers and lawyers; keen interest in business development is essential
- Curious by nature and you can take a helicopter view of any type of tax risk (whether or not you consider yourself an expert in the field)
- Willingness to travel and excellent spoken and written German and English
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all:
We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
As long as the job is displayed, you can apply quickly and conveniently online. Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you can start flexibly every month - unless stated in the job text, there is no application deadline.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.