Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us
To support our Financial Advisory practice, we are looking for a Finance Officer, who will provide overall management assistance in general areas of Finance & Controlling:
- You control projects financials KPIs (revenue, margin, leverage,..) and report on project performance together with the group of Partners & Managers assigned to you;
- You advise Project Managers and Project Partners with respect to best practice to help improve project performance;
- You are responsible for the adequacy and efficiency of the project transactions (revenue management, subcontracting,..);
- You implement and check compliance with the policies & procedures;
- You assist in Credit Control;
- You prepare and facilitate firm training sessions on internal processes.
- You have relevant experience in/good knowledge of financial controlling;
- You have a degree in Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience;
- You are accurate, dynamic, and have excellent organizational skills;
- You have fluent communication skills in English, Dutch and French;
- You have a good command of MS Office applications (especially Excel);
- You are a team player, assertive, strong in communication, proactive and stress-resistant;
- You are interested in and motivated to improve our business performance;
- Experience in SAP is an asset.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Who is Deloitte?
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.