Intern in the Global Mobility Department
PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm in Ukraine is in Kyiv with full-service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health insurance, corporate psychologist and clubs of interests (football, volleyball, movies, etc.).
A career in our Global Mobility Group (the group dealing with personal income taxation of expatriates / individuals), within PwC Ukraine Tax and Legal line of services.
PwC Ukraine is looking for a talented university graduate / last year student to join PwC Global Mobility practice at the position of consultant / intern.
At the position, you will have the unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience for the benefit of multinational business and leading Ukrainian companies.
Your responsibilities will include preparation annual personal income tax returns on property status and incomes (податкова декларація про майновий стан і доходи), communication with expatriates and representatives of PwC clients, advising on taxation of various benefits and individual tax planning, participating in tax briefings, visiting the tax and social security authorities to file and collect documents.
It is expected that the candidate will have a basic knowledge of personal income taxation. Practical experience of using English at work and communication with the state tax authorities would also be appreciated.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Last year student or graduate; expected degree in finance, economics, accounting, tax, law, linguistics or psychology or other.
- Excellent working knowledge of English, as well as Ukrainian: both written and verbal.
- Computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Ambitious and career-minded.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.