System Specialist, Oracle EPM (Finance Domain)
Job Description:Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalized IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role
Reporting to the EPM Manager, Finance Systems, this role will work closely with experienced team members to support the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of our Oracle EPM solutions, focusing on Account Reconciliation and Financial Consolidation. This role offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and skill development in the Oracle EPM product suite.
Candidates eager to contribute to the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system for a global organization, this is your chance to shine! Apply here!
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Assisting in the configuration and implementation of Oracle EPM ARCS and FCCS solutions under the guidance of experienced team members.
- Participating in meetings with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, provide input on solution design, and discuss progress updates.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of calculation scripts, business rules, and financial reports in Oracle EPM.
- Helping with data integration and migration tasks.
- Conducting system testing and validation to ensure the quality and accuracy of deliverables.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of end-user training materials and documentation.
- Collaborating with the team to troubleshoot and resolve system performance issues, escalating to Oracle Support when necessary.
- Monitoring the health and performance of implemented Oracle EPM solutions and reporting any issues to the team.
- Actively participating in ongoing learning and development activities to improve skills and stay current with new technologies and best practices related to the Oracle EPM product suite.
- Supporting senior team members in various project management tasks, such as tracking progress, updating project plans, and preparing status reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience with the Oracle EPM product suite, specifically in Oracle EPMAccoun t Reconciliation (ARCS) and/or Oracle EPM Financial Consolidation and Close (FCCS).
- Basic understanding of financial consolidation, close processes, and account reconciliation concepts.
- Familiarity with data integration tools such as FDMEE, ODI, or other ETL tools.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with various teams and stakeholders.
- Oracle EPM Cloud certification or relevant Oracle certifications.
- Experience with other Oracle EPM products, such as Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) or Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS).
- Exposure to financial regulations and compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.