Risk Assurance - Internal Control - Senior Associate
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg providing audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
Today's business environment is more complex than ever. More automated, more connected, more virtual. Considering these changes, more opportunities come along but also more risk. Within this complex world, our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment. We are doing this by using innovative and emerging technologies.
Our Risk Assurance team works with companies across the following lines of services: Risk and Controls Assessment, Risk Management, Internal Audit services, Anti-Money Laundering, Data Analytics and Information Technology.
As a Senior Associate in Internal Audit, you will:
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers in a highly dynamic environment with international teams, proactively assisting in the management of several projects, while reporting to the managers and above;
- Establish effective working relationships with the clients representatives;
- Train and lead various teams of associates and trainees;
- You will regularly collaborate with professionals from both business and technology to advise clients on operational risks related to business processes, applications as well as risk management framework and risk assessments;
- Depending on your background and areas of focus, you will have the chance to be involved in projects where you will:
- Lead Internal Audit assignments;
- Lead teams with the aim to assess whether sufficient internal controls are built into the processes of companies.
- Assist our clients in the performance of their internal audit plan;
- Assist our clients in the deployment and development of their internal audit function.
- You hold a master’s degree or equivalent in Audit, Business or Economics;
- You benefit of at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and either French or German;
- You have an analytical mind set and good interpersonal and people skills;
- You are a self-starter with a proactive and dynamic style and feel at ease in various cultural contexts;
- You have good time management and organizational skills;
- You have a good command of Word and Excel.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.