About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
About the role
Junior Accountant will be responsible for the clients' accounting.
- Requests/ download the client's valuations on a quarterly basis;
- Prepares the clients' accounting;
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing cash and assets are in line with the Trustee’s instructions and other applicable forms;
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarifications required on trades and other transactions;
- Prepares and sends to the clients bi-annual and annual asset summaries and other related information;
- Issues invoices and prepares payment instructions;
- Assist during the schemes audit
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Proven accountancy knowledge particularly related to financial assets;
- Knowledge of formulas used within Microsoft excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy;
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients;
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work;
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
Applications close: 31 Oct 2023 Central Europe Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.