What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Be a trusted Financial Analyst by providing insightful financial advice to the internal clients on revenue recognition, margin improvement and inventory management as well as recommending best practices for using tools and processes to drive optimum results.
- Perform weekly inventory position review with Partners and Managers.
- Offer tailored guidance to the specific business needs of each portfolio.
- Review aged unbilled inventory and provide advice to mitigate risks.
- Leverage reporting to identify risks and help advice the team implementing strategies to drive better results.
- KPI Controls, focusing on margin improvement.
- Weekly review of abnormal and low margin engagements.
- Review Engagement budget and alert of any deviation.
- Perform billing controls.
- Follow-up on the outstanding Account Receivables.
- Ensure internal policies, thresholds and procedures are respected, reporting breaches.
- Be part of SAP implementation. Be the reference point of client serving teams by providing guidance, training, and advice.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- Freshly graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Business Management.
- Fluent in English and French. Skills in other languages being also an asset.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Dynamic, proactive, detailed oriented, able to meet deadlines.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in hands-on changing environment.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required (Filters, Vlookup, Pivot table …).
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- HR Interview
- Technical interview with hiring managers