Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
The Billing team is a team responsible for the end-to-end invoicing process and revenue recognition of the B2B transactions of the Company. We make an impact by ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and efficiency of the end-to-end processes. Our team is made up fully of talented people. If you are looking for a great place to work with great development opportunities, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a Billing Associate to assist in the B2B invoicing and revenue recognition process. We believe a successful candidate has a strong basic knowledge of accounting, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. In return, you will get an opportunity to have great development along the way.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Prepare billing data and perform reconciliation;
- Create timely and accurate invoices;
- Distribute invoices to clients via system/email;
- Prepare monthly accrual and revenue reconciliation;
- Analyze and monitor accrual listing;
- Prepare and maintain invoice listing and total invoice report;
- Prepare monthly analysis report of billing accuracy;
- Involve in Finance Closing Process; and
- Business partnering - provide insights to other teams/departments on billing/revenue / AR matters.
- You must have Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility;
- You must have a basic revenue accounting knowledge;
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting/finance field;
- You must have a good time management;
- Fluent in English both oral and written; and
- Eagerness to learn.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.