Manager/Sr. Manager, Finance Project (Insurance)
Our client is a reputable insurance company with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are hiring a Contract Manager/ Senior Manager to support their finance projects.
- Handle finance transformation projects and system implementation
- Enhance the existing control framework to improve operation efficiency
- Responsible for key financial data monitoring
- Liaise with various stakeholders from both local entity and group level
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor degree or above in finance & accounting disciplines
- 5-8 years of working experience in financial institutes
- Independent, good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong in MS Excel
- Fluent in English
- Immediately available is highly preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.