Payroll Administrator - Part Time
Opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a growing business based in Stoke-on-Trent on a part time basis. This role will pay a salary up to £26,000.
Page Personnel are working with a highly successful Accountancy business. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Payroll Administrator responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day administration of client payrolls from end to end
- To process all types of manual payroll calculations
- To have an extensive knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments
- To possess knowledge of auto enrolment pension schemes for the purpose of payroll processing
- To send BACS payments
- Proactively carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Proactively liaise with HMRC and assist with more technical enquiries
The candidate will have:
- Experience processing high volume of Payrolls
- Year end and Bureau experience - Desirable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team
- Previous Brightpay/Sage experience - Desirable
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
This role will offer a salary up to £26,000 FTE plus a benefits package including hybrid working, career progression opportunities, Friday early finish, paid study leave, company pension scheme, work social events, on-site parking, chill out area + more!