FP&A Manager (Luxury Retail)
Our client is a sizable luxury retail MNC and is urgently looking for a FP&A Manager to join the company. This is a 6-month contract. The ideal candidate will start immediately.
- Collaborate with corresponding brand stakeholders to analyse their financial performances and provide insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Analyze the profit and loss (P&L) statements of brand stores, identifying revenue and cost drivers, and assessing profitability.
- Provide recommendations to optimize store performance, improve profitability, and drive revenue growth.
- Responsible for the budgeting and periodic forecasting processes for brand stores
- Monitor brand stores' financial activities to monitor financial risks
- Controlling month-end checking process for compliance
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills
- Independent self-starter of your performance
- Past experience in luxury retail/retail industries
- Good experience in SAP
- High proficiency in verbal and written English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.