Accounts Payable Part-Time
Accounts Payable Part-Time (c. 20 hours) / Eastbourne / £22k FTE
My client are a well-established business based in Eastbourne, looking for an Accounts Payable Part-Time to join the team on circa 20 hours.
As the Accounts Payable Part-Time, your role responsibilities will include:
- Creating new and maintaining supplier records and/or posting and agreeing invoices and credit notes to their account.
- Communicating with suppliers on all aspects of their account and dealing with correspondence and enquiries.
- Preparing supplier payment runs.
- Monitoring and reconciling supplier statements, resolving reconciling differences and aged items.
- Reviewing and analysing invoices and credit notes via our on screen based system and clearing exception queues.
To be successful in your application for Accounts Payable Part-Time, you should be:
- Experienced in the Accounts Payable function
- Looking for a role circa 20 hours
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Salary £22,000 FTE
- Flexibility on when hours are worked (20 hours)