Audit Senior - Insurance
Job Title: Audit Senior - Insurance/ Operating Companies
Salary: $75,000 USD (tax-free) + Full Relocation Package
Location: George Town, Grand Cayman
Start Date: January 2024
We are partnering with a leading professional services firm with a vibrant and diverse practice that provides audit, tax, and advisory services to highly reputable and internationally based financial services entities, including funds, banks & trusts, insurance and reinsurance, and various other entities and service providers within the financial services community.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Audit Senior to join our clients growing Insurance/ Operating audit teams. As an Audit Senior, you will work closely with the audit partners, directors, and fellow managers and senior managers to provide audit services to the portfolio of funds clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients from audit planning to completion, including organising your own time and submitting for manager review on a timely basis.
- Allocate responsibilities to junior/staff auditors.
- Review junior team members' work for accuracy and compliance.
- Perform effective risk and control assessments.
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency.
- Fully qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a business-related field.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Previous audit experience (2+ years) in a medium to large public accounting firm or a professional services firm and the ability to work unsupervised are essential.
- Big-4 audit experience is a plus.
- A proficiency in US GAAP and IFRS are strongly desired.
- Experience auditing Insurance/ Operating entities is essential
- Ability to take ownership of your portfolio and meet deadlines, have attention to detail and be a team player.
What We Offer:
- A career with a leading professional services firm that recognises high performance and rewards with fast-track promotion.
- A highly competitive compensation package and bonus structure, plus standard benefits such as medical and pension.
- Excellent opportunities for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
Join us today and gain international experience in a global and dynamic industry that is transferrable to any location in the world