Chinese Speaking Professional _ Audit Senior
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We invite native Mandarin-speaking candidates or Vietnamese with fluent spoken and written Mandarin (preferably with an accounting & auditing background) to apply for the following positions based in Hanoi. Depending on the candidates’ ability and experience, we will offer one of the following positions: Audit Assistant/Audit Senior
- Work with Partners/Directors/Managers and other executives to plan and execute audit, tax, or other advisory engagements involving Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Work with the Partners/Directors/Managers and executives to manage Chinese client accounts including managing client’s relationship, requirements, meetings etc. (for Audit Senior).
Technical skills requirements
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and ability to document work paper in English
- Knowledge or background of accounting and auditing
- One years to two years or above of accounting work experience with Chinese companies
- Relevant qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting with one of the relevant majors preferred
- MBA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent designation would be added advantage
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact:
Hanoi Office: Ms. Hang Minh Sam
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.