Associate Indirect Taxation (VAT) (m/f/d)
PwC Luxembourg is hiring an Associate Indirect Taxation M/F/D. What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from more than 8o different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Your mission, if you accept it:
Our team helps our clients manage their indirect tax responsibilities related to value added taxes, sales and use taxes, goods and services taxes, federal excise taxes, and other transaction taxes. You’ll help with identifying and exploring indirect tax opportunities and issues related to business expansion, systems and controls, refunds and cash flow, and policy and design.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Oversee a portfolio of local and international clients (banks, insurance companies, commercial and industrial companies, real estate and public sector clients...) in various industries to assist them in their VAT compliance obligations;
- Have the opportunity to cooperate with other PwC departments and business units both in Luxembourg and abroad;
- Learn and develop your technical and business skills both through on the job coaching and specific training sessions;
- Develop within a team of highly qualified professionals.
Let’s talk about you. If you are/have:
- In the process of completing a university degree in Economics or Management, preferably with a focus on taxation, or you have an equivalent qualification in taxation;
- Fluent in French and English;
- A critical thinker, you are disciplined, you have editorial skills, you display professional scepticism, and you show initiative-these are all assets for succeeding in this role;
- A strong interest in VAT and a first internship in this field would be an asset;
- Excellent organisational and people skills.
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview with a business recruiter
- An interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assess your motivation
- An interview with a Partner of the team, if relevant.
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply to the position now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.