Billing Coordinator | European Regional Delivery Center (ERDC)
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related field;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of ERP software is a plus;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Great attention to details;
- Prioritizing skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills.
Your future role
The Billing Coordinator will oversee the project billing operations. He/she will coordinate with project teams to ensure the accuracy of invoices and communicate with clients to follow up on outstanding payments. Should also be able to handle client complaints and follow up on any issues relating to the billing process.
- Review Project Request/Work Orders and initiate Risk Management review process and Engagement code creation;
- Support month-end and year-end close process (WIP adjustments);
- Compile and process monthly hours, expenses, discounts, uplifts reports for active engagement codes;
- Billing data validation and Project Manager/Capability lead approval;
- Monthly billing instructions to support team for timely client invoices issuing;
- Accounts receivable management - follow up with AR support team and key stakeholders;
- Monitor debt balance and accurately reporting;
- Ensure compliance and implementation of financial policies and procedures;
- Ad-hoc reporting/analysis on various project related topic.
What we offer
- Working environment within geographically distributed teams;
- Exposure to a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies;
- Young and dynamic environment with a positive and supportive culture;
- Training! We encourage you to attend as many as possible and conduct some to help your colleagues grow while developing your soft skills.
Deloitte ERDC provides IT services to member firm clients across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We are part of a strongly integrated global network of Deloitte Delivery Centers. Our methods, breadth and depth in capabilities, and experienced teams uniquely position us to deliver solutions that traditionally would not have been candidates for nearshoring. Our capabilities span several domains and technologies from Data, Analytics, BigData, to Enterprise Technology – SAP, CRM - Salesforce, e-Commerce - Hybris, Human Capital – SuccessFactors & Workday to System Integration and Engineering in Java, Mobile, DevOps, Front-End.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.