We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Register in the corresponding module of the accounting information system the purchase invoices or equivalent documents and other accounting receipts generated during each period.
- Record depreciation, amortization and accounting estimates during each period.
- Calculate and record the difference in change.
- Register, control and update the accounts related to Advances, Deferred Expenses, Fixed Assets, Provisions and Inventories.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Update the Books monthly after the Senior Approvals.
- File the accounting receipts and their corresponding supports.
- Analyze and reconcile the accounting accounts in charge on a monthly basis, preparing a report of the findings detected and correcting the inconsistencies found. Using the formats established for this purpose.
- Comply with the balance sheet closing schedules and reports.
- Generation of AP (Account Payable) Report.
- Analysis of accounts for corporate reporting.
- Comply with the tasks assigned by the immediate superior
- Graduated Public Accountant or similar careers
- At least 2 years of previous experience preferably in the field of outsourcing or accounting studies performing all general accounting / tax tasks for big clients.
- Personnel management experience.
- Good command of Excel and office tools.
- Good command of ERP sotwares.
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 14 Oct 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.