Associate Value Added Tax Consulting (VAT) (m/f/d)
PwC Luxembourg is hiring an Associate Value Added Tax Consulting M/F/D. What if it was you?
Who we are:
We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from more than 8o different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Your mission, if you accept it:
Our Tax Consulting department has a team solely dedicated to dealing with Value Added Tax (VAT) matters. The VAT team of around 20 people is looking for advisors who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Apply directives given by the European Union for a diversified client portfolio (banks, insurance companies, commercial and industrial companies, real estate and public sector clients…);
- Advise them on their structure from a VAT perspective at every important step of their business evolution: e.g. during their set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product, etc.;
- Help them in determining the VAT implications arising from their operations;
- Collaborate with PwC offices from around the world to support the companies with a global foot-print;
- Review clients’ VAT obligations;
- Interact with the International Tax department or Advisory Regulatory department in order to support clients with our expertise on specific issues;
- Advise on other indirect tax matters (registration, customs duties and insurance premium tax).
Let’s talk about you. If you are/have:
- In the process of completing a Master’s degree from a business school or University in tax law or you have a degree in economics with a major in tax law;
- A strong interest in VAT matters;
- Enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- An excellent command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Speak fluently French and English, our two main working languages.
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview with a business recruiter
- An interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assess your motivation
- An interview with a Partner of the team, if relevant.
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply to the position now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.