Senior Analytics Auditor | Group Audit | Corporate Services
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced data analytics professional to join our Group Audit in the capacity of Senior Analytics Auditor.
Overview of the role
Develop and improve current analytics service models and coverage in support of audit activities. Perform data analysis as needed using various techniques (statistical analysis, predictive analytics, and forensics review) to reach and support conclusions.
What you will do
- Develop and improve current analytics service models and coverage in support of audit activities.
- Develop innovative, re-usable tools, scripts, and solutions that can be leveraged by the Operational/Financial/IT Audit Teams.
- Perform data analysis as needed using various techniques (statistical analysis, predictive analytics, and forensics review) to reach and support conclusions.
- Recommend solutions as part of planning to help execute audit tests by providing the ability to automate full-population testing, sampling, reproducing processes, and identifying exception testing. Special focus on fraud.
- Review, analyze and validate data to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Design analytics tests to support audit activities, including Audits, Continuous Monitoring, and Risk Assessments.
- Develop requirements in collaboration with the Operational/Financial/IT Audit Teams, design, code, test, and analyze results using tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Azure Data, SQL, Python & MS Excel. Collaborate with peer Internal Audit team members in sharing ideas to add value to the audit department.
- Stay abreast of new tools and technologies to assist the team in creating the most efficient and effective data analytics strategies.
Required skills to be successful
Proven track record of developing and delivering sustainable analytical solutions and processes.
Familiarity (at least intermediate expertise) with some or all of the following:
- Azure Data
- Power BI
- Microsoft Excel
What equips you for the role
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (MIS, Comp Science, Information Technology), Business, or related discipline. CA, CIA will be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of related experience, a combination of audit and data analytics experience is a plus.
- Experience working with large and complex data sets, drawing conclusions and reporting findings
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.