Billing Control Specialist with Spanish
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary
The Billing Control Specialist is responsible for reviewing and processing the daily invoice disputes reported by customers or identified by cash collectors. Specific responsibilities include invoice problem resolution, customer issue resolution, and delivering a performance that meets or exceeds service level agreements and customer expectations.What will you be doing?
- Ensuring that all issues being a result of billing errors are resolved in a timely manner.
- Understanding customer profiles and their relative billing requirements.
- Developing a strong working knowledge of the customer base and company organizational structure for effective issue resolution.
- Ensuring that all products and services have been billed according to the contract and invoices and supporting documents have been submitted to the customer as per the agreed billing method (EDI, e-invoicing, Portal etc.)
- Entering notes into Get Paid and providing sufficient information and supporting documentation on the disputed status.
- Contacting internal owners for resolution of Disputes that are not being resolved on a timely basis and cooperating with internal departments (Pricing, Customer Service, Sales, IT).
- Identifying repetitive issues and communicating those to the proper owners and Billing GPO to facilitate root cause analysis and eradication.
- Supporting the process standardization and automation efforts to reduce redundancies and inefficiencies together with training and process improvement efforts.
- Finance professional with functional knowledge of the accounts receivable and dispute management processes.
- A strong analyst with excellent communication skills, who can be diplomatic, flexible, and has a “can do” mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or similar work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in SSC or similar corporate role with a primary focus on billing, collections or dispute management.
- Experience in Collections process improvements with knowledge using C2C technology (JDE and Get Paid) and proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in transitioning Billing/AR processes preferred with functional knowledge of the C2C processes.
- Excellent customer communication skills with high proficiency in speaking and writing in English and Spanish languages (knowledge of Portuguese would be an asset).
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!