Senior Analyst - Credit Assessment
Senior Analyst - Credit Assessment is responsible for the efficient and effective operational management of credit risk according to policy and direction from credit committees. Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions. Person on this position actively support the Sales organization on all Credit related matters.
Moreover, Senior Analyst - Credit Assessment is responsible for managing debt recoveries and the escalation debt collection process (ad hoc contact with customer for special requests). Doing analysis of receivable portfolio and preparation of recommendation for bad debt provision.
- Managing credit activities
- Negotiating & approving refinancing of Overdue Debts
- Performing financial analysis of existing and new Shell customers
- Contact with English-speaking stakeholders
- Providing interpretation of policy and guide the businesses on the principles of sound credit management
- Taking ownership and maintenance of 3rd party contracts in support of credit management activities
- Maintaining financial data and reporting activities
- Independently solving moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
Skills & Requirements:
- English language business proficient
- Finance/Accounting/Economics degree will be an asset
- Experience in analysis/risk assessment methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- SAP knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player, with effective communication, organization, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.